Wednesday, May 8, 2013


If your from Huntsville or live in Huntsville you may take this site here for granted.

When I was about 16, I was driving through this SAME area about 2 o'clock in the morning with my mom and dad headed on vacation. I loved the Rocket! It was 2 am what were we gonna do? So we just kept trucking!I never came back until I was probably 20 years old.

My husband and I were living in Phil Campbell at the time and decided to come to Huntsville and shop. I took the Rocket for granted not seeing the beauty in it.

When my husband told me that we were moving to Huntsville, I wanted a view of the Rocket! Haha. The first day I was here, I begged him to drive me by. He did! Every time for about 5 months I would get so excited about passing by the rocket and my daughter saying "ooo wee" right along with me.

Now that I don't travel to that part of town much, I don't see it that often,but when I do you can bet I look at it and gaze (if I'm not driving).

Point of this post is, look around you, do you see anything you might take for granted?

I've never been really into "Nasa" but I've always wanted to learn more about it and I surely want to learn about the Rockets that are outside of the Space and Rocket City here in Huntsville. One day, I might just do that!






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete