Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hints of Blue



As you already know, I love blue. If you read my post about my orange and blue kitchen then you know! Click here if not!

I decided to also spray paint some more items that I had that looked kinda blah and turn it into something pretty to stand against my orange walls!

 Basket was white (as you can tell you can see it in spots, but that's how I like it). I purchased it awhile back at a thrift store for $1
 Yes it's a pumpkin and yes it stays in my kitchen all year! My momma gave me this! It was clear but it looks better now! Make sure the spray paint you decide to use works well on glass!
Canvas that was spray painted blue then I used scrapbook paper cut out my letters and mod podge them on!

 Homemade Mod Podge Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment