Friday, April 26, 2013

Home Tour: Little Girl's Room

When we moved to our new home one bedroom was painted green. I didn't like it at first, I wanted it pink. Then it grew on me, I didn't wanna paint it. We turned that room, into our little girls room! She is in love (that's an understatement) with Minnie Mouse! So of course, we did her room in nothing other than Minnie and Daisy!

 This is her door. These are vinyl stickers that were on sale at Wal-Mart for $5 
Ya'll know I'm not paying full price for hardly anything!
 Her room! Don't you love the high windows?
The rug we got on sale at Home Depot for $7.99 (Great price in my opinion)
 The mirror is on the wall in that odd spot because we are one day
going to make her a "dress up" area! 
Stay tuned for that.

That white dresser, well that was mine when I was a youngin'
It was painted white for her nursery (along with that mirror)
Soon we are refinishing that again. 
Ideas on what color?
 We were at Home Goods looking for stuff to go into our new home.
We came across this on sale for $12
Since my husband sings this to her, we had to have it!

 Not so proud of this. It was a "lets fix it now" kinda thing
It didn't turn out like I wanted it to, so we are going to "re-do"
one day!
 Her Minnie Mouse Kitchen my mother in law made for her

 Paintings from her nursery that my sister painted
that will go with her throughout her years!


 Both pictures are paintings my sister also made for her!

  
Minnie Mouse quilt that my momma made!

We are still thinking about other ideas to put into her room, but for now, she loves it and I love it, so its PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment