Friday, April 26, 2013

Our Love Story

Some people have asked me to share my love story. I won't share it all, yet.It's kinda personal, but one day, I hope with the help of my husband, I can share it all. We have talked before about writing a book but I don't know just yet.





Little history on us:
He's from Alabama, I'm from Mississippi. You might ask, how did you meet?
POF! We were both on a dating site, I wasn't looking for a relationship (and nothing in particular) and he wasn't either. God had other plans.
We messaged back and forth for awhile and then finally exchanged phone numbers. After taking non stop for a week he made a trip to Mississippi to meet me (yes, we met in Wal-Mart parking lot, I could take you to the exact location anytime). After having our "date" we said our goodbyes and I thought it'd be the last time I saw him. Boy was I wrong. The next morning, my mom woke me up saying "Your phone is going off". I checked it and I had like 6 missed phones call, he had stayed overnight and wanted to see me again. Now, the night before I got all "dolled up". That day, nope, I brushed my hair and teeth, but jeans and a t-shirt on and paired it with some flip flops and NO MAKEUP. I got there and said "this is me". He wanted to come back to my house, so he met my parents that day (YIKES, my daddy is a hard man to please). Anyhow, he left later that day. That night he called and said I LOVE YOU!
We started dating to say the least. We took turn making trips to see each other.  After about 3 weeks of dating, he proposed and I knew he was the man for me.
Not long after that  I moved to Alabama and we got married about 6 months later.
Yeah, it's been a LONG crazy, emotional, heartbreaking, happy, and learning road but we've made it despite some saying "get a divorce"!


No comments:

Post a Comment