Tuesday, April 30, 2013

He said "Whatever, go ahead"

Ok! So I'm just putting this down on my blog for the simple reason when my husband says I don't like this or  why'd you do that..I can point him to this post here.


I go into the living room after looking at my kitchen. My wall colors are orange and I love that color. But nothing popped. So I was thinking a can of turquoise spray paint would do the trick. So I ask him what do you think about an orange kitchen with accent of turquoise? His response "How many people just say that want a turquoise kitchen?" My response "Me apparently" He just looks at me like I'm crazy.

I finally just say ok I'm going to start doing stuff decorating wise without asking you then if you like it you do, if you don't you'll just have to live with it! He said Ok go ahead! So there we have it folks, this girl has the go ahead to put my true style on the house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment