Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One of those days!

Oh today has been one of those days. One that you're just ready to go to bed but have so much on your mind and wonder how you even made it through the day.

Let me start by saying I was up with not only one but BOTH of my babies til 3:30 this morning. Neither one wanted to sleep. My daughter finally went to sleep only to wake up ill. We had a major doctor appointment for my son this afternoon and well, it wasn't the smoothest doctor office visit we've had. My dear daughter was a nut case to put it lightly lol.

We finally got some answers and will be going to the hospital tomorrow for my son to have an ultrasound on his brain. We've waited long enough and now that we are here to get answers I have to say, I'm scared. Scared to know what we might find out. Say a prayer for us!

Now I'm off to be lazy, search the internet for projects to do to take my mind off of things and then put of some posts of what we've been doing the last few days!

Much Love,

Leah
The girl behind the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment