Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's ok, it's only a little change

As I stated in my last post, once we moved to Huntsville I had to be frugal. I had to figure out a way to cut cost, even if it was $1. You see, my husband works as a construction/roofer. He doesn't do much "labor work" yeah, he's gonna hurt me, but he does more so of the sales. It's a great job, don't get me wrong. He loves it and I'm glad he does. However, there is good weeks, really good weeks, bad weeks, and then just plain, "what are we gonna do weeks". Once I realized that, that's when I had to save save and save!

I sat down with my husband and we had to figure out a way. With one child at the time, we knew we had to.  I wanted so badly to find a job, then we found out I was pregnant again and was told the pregnancy was going to be very high risk. I decided to not work, I couldn't.

I started finding ways of how to save money. You know turning off the lights, unplugging my straightener, not getting a drink every time I saw Sonic, the little stuff.

After I had our son, oh my, the days were crazy because he was born at 28 weeks. I kinda skipped out on couponing and saving money it just wasn't in me anymore.

Once we moved to our new house where we are now, I knew then, it's time. I can now decorate this home how I want, do what I want to the yard (so to speak) and be creative.

We changed our lifestyle some, not alot. We're still happy. We don't go out as much but with 2 kids, it's kind of hard to do that anyways. We are a happy little family that spends the evenings outdoors and our Saturday's working in the yard. Yes we're in our early 20's and we feel 40 but we're happy and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment